Supreme Chord auditions

  • marple1102
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2010
      Supreme Chord, one of DC's newest a cappella groups, will be holding auditions on February 27th from 2-4pm and February 28th from 6:45-8:45pm. Auditions will last about 20-30 minutes each.

      We are primarily seeking tenors, basses, and vocal percussionists but all voice parts are welcome. Our repertoire includes rock, pop, and alternative music and we rehearse in Chevy Chase.

      Please contact us at supremechord@... if you'd like to audition!