Looking for Male Vocalists in Gaithersburg

  • John Hosie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2010
      AM/FM is an a cappella men's ministry meeting in Gaithersburg. We are a multi-denominational/non-denominational group of Christian men who enjoy singing hymns and gospel in harmony. We're always looking for guys with a similar interest.

      We're a bunch of 40-60 year old guys, but we're not exclusive either to the high or low side of that. Most of our music is in the barbershop style. There're also a few patriotic songs, show songs, and some doo-wop. Any part will do. We have 9 guys now, and are probably most in need of either a solid high (I mean VERY high) tenor, or a pedal bass (WAY down below that pesky F).  But if you're interested in serving, are able to sing reasonably well, can cover your own part with nobody else singing in your ear, and enjoy harmony, we'll take you!!!

      By the way, no pulse required.

      Sincerely,
      John W. Hosie III
      (301) 509 1089