Supreme Chord is looking for new members!

  • marple1102
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2010
      Supreme Chord, one of DC's newest a cappella groups, will be holding
      auditions on Wednesday, February 3rd from 7:30-9:30 pm and on Saturday
      February 6th from 2-4pm. We are primarily seeking tenors, basses, and
      vocal percussionists but all voice parts are welcome. Our repertoire
      includes rock, pop, and alternative music and we rehearse in Chevy
      Chase.

      If you are interested in auditioning, please contact the group at
      supremechord@.... Thanks and we hope to see you there!