Acappella Tryouts for Men in Gaithersburg

  • John Hosie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2010
      The AM/FM a cappella barbershop group in Gaithersburg, will reach 5 years and 5 months as an organized group next week. We'd like to offer male vocalists in the area an opportunity to come and join us next Monday, January 25. Rehearsal is from 7-9 Monday evenings, and alternates between one of our members' house near the Lakeforest Mall, and the Gaithersburg Church of the Nazarene. Call or drop me an email if you are interested in giving it a shot.

      Ladies, we are not trying to exclude you. But our wives have a vested interest in keeping you out. Love to have you join, and if there are enough of you to cover the parts, I'd be happy to help you get a group together. Of course, if you have an "other half" with harmonic appeal, send him my way, and I'll see what we can do for him.

      Sincerely,
      John W. Hosie III
      (301) 509 1089