Auditions for men -- Opus One Vocal Jazz Ensemble in Delaware

  • peggied@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2010
      Opus One Vocal Jazz Ensemble is holding open auditions for Tenors and Basses from now through the end of February.  We are a small co-ed group that performs contemporary and popular songs, both a cappella and with a jazz combo.  We practice on Sunday nights in the Newark, Delaware area and perform throughout Northern Delaware.

      Potential members should be able to read music, have a good ear, the ability to blend and good sight reading skills.  Having fun with singing friends is a must.

      Auditions are by appointment at our rehearsal location, St. James Episcopal Church in Wilmington, Delaware.  (Not downtown Wilmington, but near Kirkwood Highway)

      Contact Ryan at opusonejazz@... for more information or to schedule an audition.

      Sorry, sopranos and altos.  We do not have any openings for you at this time.  Please pass this notice onto a gent who'd like to sing with us.