DCVocals auditions

  • mpaist
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2010
      About us: We are DCVocals. We’ve been performing in the area for more than a decade. We perform at festivals, private events, and the occasional open mic. We are coed and range in age from 25 to…a lot older than that. We are funny, or at least we like to think that we are.

      About you: You like to sing. More importantly, you’re good at it. You probably have collegiate singing experience, a capella or otherwise.

      We'll be holding auditions over the next few weeks. Auditions consist of a warm-up, a few scale/range exercises, and a solo audition piece performed by none other than YOU!

      If this all sounds good to you, then send us an email at dcvocals@...! You can check out our website (www.dcvocals.com) for more information.