Alexandria Harmonizers' Guest Night, Tuesday, January 19th!

  • harmonydano
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2010
      Men,

      The Alexandria Harmonizers are having a Guest Night on Tuesday, January 19th from 7-10PM at the Durant Center, 1605 Cameron Street Alexandria, Virginia. C'mon out and check us out. We're now over 100 men, but we'd love to add more.

      We're currently working on an incredible package that we will perform here http://www.alexandriaharmonizerspresent.com/ahp/HOME.html and here http://barbershop.org/philly-main.html in the next six months. It includes this song, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO88JOiJ1c8, a new arrangement of a classic, a beautiful ballad never sung in our style before, and more. We're adding great new songs to our repertoire. We had a big year last year, with two performances in New York, including one before the judges and a live audience at America's Got Talent. We performed at the U.S. Supreme Court. We've got a number of guys with contemporary a cappella experience, including some who are now singing in that style on some of our shows. We had a small ensemble win Audience Favorite at last year's Mid Atlantic Harmony Sweepstakes. C'mon over here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI8bSVNIJps and join the fun.

      You can learn more about us at www.harmonizers.org, or our facebook fan page, http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Alexandria-Harmonizers/40404826347?ref=ts. If you have any questions, send me an email or give me a call.

      Best Regards,

      Dan O'Brien
      VP, Chapter Development
      Alexandria Harmonizers