High Five's new CD, MOONDANCE

  • mikekelly_97
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2002
      All a cappella fans,

      HIGH FIVE is pleased to announce our new CD, "MOONDANCE". This CD is
      packed with 13 fantastic songs, such as Moondance/Fever Medley, One
      Note Samba, Let's Get Away from it All, and many more... and it's
      ready to ship now.

      We are also happy about our placement in last weeks' Mid-Atlantic
      Regional Harmony A Cappella Sweepstakes. We took THIRD PLACE. This
      is quite an honor for us, as it was our first competition. In order
      to compete at this venue, every group must be auditioned prior to the
      contest, and the top eight are selected. Our tenor, Joe Mannherz,
      won the Best Arrangement category for his Moondance/Fever Medley
      chart. Way to go, Joe!

      Please check out the latest updates, CD ordering information and
      upcoming engagements on our web site at www.HighFiveLive.com

      Thanks for your support,
      HIGH FIVE