Attention Male Quartet Singers

  • steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2010
      Do you love to sing in a quartet?

      Do you love it when the other 3 guys know their parts cold?

      Do you love to sing with new guys at conventions, but are limited to polecats.

      Are you the most prepared guy in your chorus?

      If you answered Yes to ANY of the above – then its time for some EXtreme Quartetting at the Atlantic Harmony Brigade weekend.

      The Atlantic Harmony Brigade weekend is a very special weekend in August (It's my favorite weekend of the year).. 124 quartet singers come together in balanced parts– 100% prepared on 12 international caliber songs after 16 weeks of individual preparation.

      At times it seems like the combinations of great quartets is endless – I usually sing all night – clocking in only a few hours of sleep for the weekend. It's intoxicating when you have 12 great songs to choose from and 3 other singers who just know their part..

      After the event - when convention time comes, now you have all these new songs to sing. This will be my 4th year – so I will have 48 fabulous songs to sing with other Brigaders.

      Does this sound appealing to you? If so, check out the website http://www.atlanticharmonybrigade.com to find out all the details and to apply.

      Applications are reviewed on a first come basis. Applications for new participants sponsored by a AHB Member have priority review until 2/15/10. Final Deadline for application is 3/1/10.

      Steve Skolnick
      VP, Marketing
      Atlantic Harmony Brigade