MJ Medley for One

  • daytripperwhit
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2009
      Hi,

      First time poster. I'm an alto singer without a group to sing with, so if anyone is in need and if your group meets for rehearsals in DC or Arlington, I'd love to talk to you.

      Also, I thought you all would get a kick out of this kid doing a Michael Jackson medley that apparently he arranged and can provide sheet music for. Amazing.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R12QVtuB0_Q&feature=channel

      Best,
      Whitney