DC based Supreme Chord seeks tenors, basses and vocal percussionists

  • shivangi12120
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2009
      The Supreme Chord, DC's newest a cappella group, will be holding auditions on October 4th from 6:30-8pm. We sing rock, alternative and other genres, and are looking for tenors, basses and vocal percussionists to round out the group. Vocal percussion and/or arranging skills are preferred but not a must. We currently rehearse in Germantown, MD and our members are from Laurel, MD, Arlington, VA, and Germantown.
      Please e-mail supremechord@... if you are interested in auditioning. In your e-mail, please indicate whether or not you will need a metro pickup from the Shady Grove metro station on the night of auditions.