Capital Blend is seeking new male/female members!

  • edieteri
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2009
      Capital Blend is seeking new members!

      We are seeking new male and female acappella singers for our DC-based group. We focus on covers of popular music from the '50s through today.

      You must be available for 2 hours every week on Tuesday nights from 7:45-9:45 pm for rehearsal in Bethesda (Metro Accessible), as well as available for various gigs.

      For the audition, please come prepared to do some vocal work and have a verse and chorus of a solo ready to sing. The audition will take 30 minutes, and will be held near the Bethesda Metro.

      All voice parts are welcome and prior acappella experience is preferred.

      Please contact Shana Jacobus: shanavickers@... if you are interested.