ONE DAY LEFT to get your tickets the Harmony Invitational

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 24, 2009

      It's almost here!

      Don't miss out on this great night of a cappella!

      Get your tickets here:  http://www.ticketmaster.com/Harmony-Invitational-tickets/artist/1311526

      Details below.

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 27, 2009

        Thanks to all of our great fans for coming down to The Birchmere on Friday for the inaugural Harmony Invitational - all 367 of you!!!  It was, as promised, a fantastic night of a cappella!

        Cartoon Johnny, DoubleShot!, Ball in the House and Blue Jupiter put on a spectacular show that pulled the audience out of their seats and onto their feet!

        Thanks to all of the people who supported this first-ever a cappella extravaganza, including:

        • John Neal/Primarily A Cappella
        • Carolyn Sexton / A Cappella Showcase
        • Georgetown Day School
        • Kismet
        • Alexandria Harmonizers
        • Vienna-Falls Chorus
        • John Malcolm
        • Potomac Harmony Chorus
        • CASA
        • Kieran Daly / Winking Fish
        • The Chromatics
        • AskMissA.com

        Thanks also to my wonderful staff, Sara Rasmussen and Paul D'Andrea, to the staff of the Birchmere, including Michael Jaworek, Ben Finkelstein, Eddie, Dave, Bud and John, and especially to Mike Yanchak of DoubleShot!, my co-producer who had the vision to put this show together.

        And, of course, to the Mid-Atlantic a cappella community - the greatest a cappella fans in the WORLD!

        Looking forward to seeing everyone at The Harmony Sweepstakes on April 10, 2010.

        And if you missed it this year, you can join us next Fall for the 2nd Annual Harmony Invitational (date TBD)!

        All the best,