The Supreme Chord is holding auditions!

  • Danielle Sheffler
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2009
      The Supreme Chord, DC's newest a cappella group, will be holding auditions on September 20th from 6-8pm.  We sing rock, alternative, and other genres and are looking for members of all voice parts to round out the group.  Vocal percussion and/or arranging skills are preferred but not a must.  We do not require members to sight read but do expect that they are able to pick up music fairly quickly.

      We currently rehearse in Germantown, MD and our members are from Laurel, MD, Arlington, VA, and Germantown.

      Please e-mail Danielle Sheffler at danielle.sheffler@... if you are interested in auditioning.  In your e-mail, please indicate whether or not you will need a metro pickup from the Shady Grove metro station on the night of auditions.