Auditions for a new DC a cappella group

  • shivangi12120
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2009
      Hello,

      The Supreme Chord, DC's newest a cappella group, will be holding auditions on September 20th from 6-8pm. We sing rock, alternative and other genres, and are looking for members of all voice parts to round out the group. Vocal percussion and/or arranging skills are preferred but not a must. We currently rehearse in Germantown, MD and our members are from Laurel, MD, Arlington, VA, and Germantown.

      Please e-mail Danielle Sheffler at danielle.sheffler@... if you are interested in auditioning. In your e-mail, please indicate whether or not you will need a metro pickup from the Shady Grove metro station on the night of auditions.

      Hope to see you there!
      Shivangi