HOPE YOU'LL JOIN US AT THE HARMONY INVITATIONAL AT THE BIRCHMERE ON 9/25/09...

  • A Cappella Showcase Chorus
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11 6:24 PM
      Hi to All You A Cappella Fans in the Greater Baltimore-Washington area!

      Our mixed a cappella group, A Cappella Showcase Chorus, based in Frederick, MD, is very excited about the upcoming show at the Birchmere.  What a fabulous line up...Blue Jupiter, Cartoon Johnny, Ball in the House & DoubleShot!

      Just in case you missed other announcements about this terrific evening entertainment of a cappella music:

      When:  Friday, September 25th, at 7:30 p.m. (Doors open at 5:00 p.m.)

      Where:  The Birchmere, 3701 Mount Vernon Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22305
      (703) 549-7500

      Tix:  Only $29.50 at http://www.ticketma ster.com/ event/1500427FDC 8A7CE9?artistid= 1311526&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

      We hope to see all of our old friends there that night.

      Cheers...

      Carolyn Sexton, Musical Director
      A Cappella Showcase Chorus