6-5 n Better

  • xstevex11
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2009
      Had an idea for a quartet:

      I'm interested in finding a lead, tenor and baritone who are each 6 feet 5 inches tall or more, to form a quartet that is capable of rehearsing long distance (through recordings, etc), getting together two or three times over the next year or so, and making a run for the Barbershop Harmony Mid-Atlantic District competition next October.

      Interested? Respond to this message, and we'll take it from there!

      --steve