Buy Your Ticket for the Harmony Invitational at The Birchmere, 9/25/2009

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 27, 2009

      Howdy, folks!

      Hope your last few days of Summer vacation are treating you well!

      I'm writing to remind you to scoop up your ticket to The Harmony Invitational on Friday, September 25th at The Birchmere before it's too late!

      Just click here to buy tickets:  http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1500427FDC8A7CE9?artistid=1311526&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

      Don't miss this opportunity to see four past Sweeps champions (Ball in the House, Blue Jupiter, Cartoon Johnny and DoubleShot!) from four great cities on one stage for one night only!

      Yours truly will serve as emcee.

      As an added bonus, print out this message and bring it with you to get half off of a 2009 Mid-Atlantic Regional CD set!

      Here are the details:

      When:  Friday, September 25th at 7:30 p.m. (Doors open at 5:00 p.m.)

      Where:  The Birchmere, 3701 Mount Vernon Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22305
      (703) 549-7500   www.birchmere.com

      Tix:  Only $29.50 at http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1500427FDC8A7CE9?artistid=1311526&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

      Please see www.theDCinvite.com for the most up-to-date information

      Hope to see you there!

      ===================================

      HALF-PRICE COUPON

      ONE 2009 MID-ATLANTIC REGIONAL

      HARMONY SWEEPSTAKES CD SET

      THIS COUPON VALID ON

      FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 25TH ONLY

      ===================================

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 10, 2009

        Hey, Folks!

        Don't forget to pick up your tickets for the Harmony Invitational!

        Bring the below coupon to get the 2009 Mid-Atlantic Regional CD half-price!

        Just click here to buy tickets:  http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1500427FDC8A7CE9?artistid=1311526&majo\rcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

        Details are below.

        See you there!

        Best,

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 21, 2009

          Who says there's no such thing as harmony in Washington, DC?

          The Harmony Invitational is proud to present four award-winning contemporary a cappella groups from four cities, for an unprecedented night of non-stop harmony.  Performing groups are:
          * Cartoon Johnny (DC),   www.cartoonjohnny.com
          * DoubleShot! (Pittsburgh) www.double-shot.net
          * Blue Jupiter (New York)  www.bluejupiter.com, and
          * Ball in the House (Boston)  www.ballinthehouse.com.

          Tickets:  http://www.ticketmaster.com/Harmony-Invitational-tickets/artist/1311526

          As you know, each of these wonderful groups has received honors at the Harmony Sweepstakes!

          Ticket sales are red hot, so don't delay!

          Here are the details:
          Friday, September 25th at 7:30 p.m. (Doors open at 5:00 p.m.)
          The Birchmere
          3701 Mount Vernon Avenue
          Alexandria, VA 22305
          (703) 549-7500
          www.birchmere.com
          Tickets:  $29.50, available at The Birchmere Box Office or via TicketMaster at
          http://www.ticketmaster.com/Harmony-Invitational-tickets/artist/1311526

          For more information, go to www.theDCinvite.com or Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=120819754217.

          Don't wait till Spring to get your a cappella on!  Come join us...

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 24, 2009

            It's almost here!

            Don't miss out on this great night of a cappella!

            Get your tickets here:  http://www.ticketmaster.com/Harmony-Invitational-tickets/artist/1311526

            Details below.

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 27, 2009

              Thanks to all of our great fans for coming down to The Birchmere on Friday for the inaugural Harmony Invitational - all 367 of you!!!  It was, as promised, a fantastic night of a cappella!

              Cartoon Johnny, DoubleShot!, Ball in the House and Blue Jupiter put on a spectacular show that pulled the audience out of their seats and onto their feet!

              Thanks to all of the people who supported this first-ever a cappella extravaganza, including:

              • John Neal/Primarily A Cappella
              • Carolyn Sexton / A Cappella Showcase
              • Georgetown Day School
              • Kismet
              • Alexandria Harmonizers
              • Vienna-Falls Chorus
              • John Malcolm
              • Potomac Harmony Chorus
              • CASA
              • Kieran Daly / Winking Fish
              • The Chromatics
              • AskMissA.com

              Thanks also to my wonderful staff, Sara Rasmussen and Paul D'Andrea, to the staff of the Birchmere, including Michael Jaworek, Ben Finkelstein, Eddie, Dave, Bud and John, and especially to Mike Yanchak of DoubleShot!, my co-producer who had the vision to put this show together.

              And, of course, to the Mid-Atlantic a cappella community - the greatest a cappella fans in the WORLD!

              Looking forward to seeing everyone at The Harmony Sweepstakes on April 10, 2010.

              And if you missed it this year, you can join us next Fall for the 2nd Annual Harmony Invitational (date TBD)!

              All the best,