Auditions for AM/FM

  • John Hosie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2009
      AM/FM is an a cappella group in Montgomery County, MD. We focus on gospel and patriotic music, but we've started adding a few other songs - some Billy Joel, Beach Boys, and dare I say (at the risk of being misunderstood) show tunes.

      Well, we are in the process of shuffling a few of the guys around on parts, so this is a real good time to stop by at a rehearsal, sing some songs, and see if it is something you'd like to give a try.

      We want to get the group growing a bit. We would like to add one or two leads, and always would love a high tenor.But, to tell you the truth, any men interested with an ear for harmony are welcome.

      We rehearse each Tuesday night from 7 to 9 in Gaithersburg. Contact me to arrange to stop by. We'd love to have you.

      Sincerely,
      John W. Hosie III
      (301) 509 1089