Opus One Vocal Jazz Ensemble is auditioning men

  • peggied@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2009

      We're lacing up our boot straps and heading on the recruiting campaign! If you are of the male persuasion and love to sing, we want to talk to you TODAY!

      Opus One is holding opening auditions for tenors and basses to join our ranks for the 2009-2010 Season.

      What, you ask, are the requirements to become a part of the premier Vocal Jazz Ensemble in the Brandywine Valley?

      ~We ask that you are able to read music, have decent sight-reading ability, and be willing to spend some time learning a diverse repertoire of music with us.

      ~Be able to rehearse with us about twice a month on Sunday evenings in Wilmington and/or Newark, DE

      ~Perform with us about once a month.

      ~Be willing to have some fun with a laid back group of musicians who love what they do and know how to make some REALLY cool music!!

      If you or a friend, father, brother, uncle, neighbor, or any guy who sings would be interested in this notice, please contact Ryan @ opusonejazz@... or 302-384-8537

      And please pass this on to others who might be interested.

      Auditions are by appointment only. Call today! We're waiting.

      Sincerely,

      -The Opus One Vocal Jazz Ensemble
      http://www.reverbnation.com/opusonejazz

      www.opusonejazz.com