Euphonism at Creme on 7/8

  • Amanda C. Aldag
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2009
      Euphonism entertains the Happy Hour crowd on the U Street Corridor at the delicious Creme Cafe and Lounge. Join us on Wednesday, July 8th from 6:30 until 8 something for great music and great food! This month we'll be debuting two new members - come out and hear our new sound!

      Euphonism is a Washington, DC based vocal band with a diverse musical background. Members share a passion for the pure, electrifying blending of voice. Euphonism brings a mixture of angelic harmonies, driving beats and moving rhythms to audiences in the capital area and beyond.

      For more information about Creme and to pick out your delicious meal in advance, visit www.cremedc.com.  No cover - Reservations are strongly recommended.

      Hope to see you there!
      Euphonism
      www.euphonism.com