Chromatics: Special Concert Announcement

  • The Chromatics
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2009
      The Chromatics are pleased to be performing an intimate acoustic studio
      concert on August 8th, 2009 at 8pm at Blue House Studios in Kensington,
      Maryland, featuring our special guest, the unique and inspiring
      Montreal-based singer-songwriter Mike Evin.

      Some of the Chromatics had the pleasure of discovering the wonders of
      Mike on the Barenaked Ladies Ships'n'Dip cruise in February. And so did
      the rest of the ship -- by the end of the week, Mike was the talk of the
      boat and his shows were jam-packed with new fans.

      CBC Radio says "Mike Evin is a rarity -- a pop composer who isn't afraid
      to use his wit or wear his heart for all to hear."

      Would you like to join us at this intimate double concert?

      Tickets are $15. Reserve by sending Email to alansmale@..., or by
      leaving a message at 410-451-0671, including full contact information.
      We will get back to you as soon as we can to confirm, and get tickets to
      locals (otherwise, we'll have them waiting at will-call.)
      The concert location is 4213 Howard Ave., Kensington MD.

      More about Mike Evin:
      http://www.myspace.com/mikeevin
      http://www.mikeevin.com

      More about The Chromatics: