This Thursday in NY City: The MetropoliTones and the Red States in Concert

  • MetropoliTones PR
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22 2:36 PM
      Just a reminder that our big summer show is coming up soon!  Hope to see you there!

      The MetropoliTones invite you to....

      A Summer "Soulstice" !

      Thursday, June 25th at 8pm at the Slipper Room

      167 Orchard Street (b/w Stanton & Rivington), New York City

      Tickets: $10 at the door

      Featuring Music by 2 Slammin' NYC A Cappella Groups:

      The MetropoliTones http://www.metropolitones.com

      The Red States  http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Red-States/10006978308

      The MetropoliTones

      Founded in 2001, The MetropoliTones is composed of alumnae from the “Seven Sisters” colleges. We perform an eclectic collection of tunes both old and new - waxing sultry and sentimental one moment, breaking out the bass and beat the next.

      Our recent performances include the Avon Breast Cancer Walk's Fireside Follies, St. John's basketball games (“The National Anthem”), LifeBeat, the International Special Events Society (ISES) Regional Education Conference and a Dress For Success benefit concert.

      The Red States

      Formed in 2007, The (non-politically affiliated) Red States focus on music that conveys emotions associated with its signature color; anger, aggression, sex, and energy. This group of 11 talented members performs a repertoire of rock, dirty pop and R&B hits made popular by Finger 11, Radiohead, Muse, One Republic, Paramore, Tonic, and more...

      We hope to see you at The Slipper Room!