HARMONIZATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION AUDITIONS (DC)

  • hwor6
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2009
      HARMONIZATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION, by far DC's best all-male a cappella group whose twelve-syllable name references a popular Revolutionary-era rallying cry, is holding auditions on a rolling basis; first-come, first-served.

      You should tryout if:

      1) You enjoy singing in a smallish, all-male a cappella group; and
      2) You've got time to rehearse once a week in downtown DC and gig once or twice per month in the DC metro area (we've performed recently in DC, VA and MD).

      All voice parts are welcome.

      But enough about you. Let's talk about us:

      We're a bunch of fun-loving guys who have singing experience with some of the nation's premiere collegiate a cappella groups, including Michigan Amazin' Blue, Harvard Callbacks, Oxford Out of the Blue (actually, this one's international), The Pitchforks of Duke University, Zack Attack (featuring the hit song "Friends Forever"), Michigan State Capital Green and the Georgia Accidentals. Our ever-expanding repertoire ranges from Barbershop to Pop, Spirituals to Rock, and Soup to Nuts. For more info, check out our MySpace page, www.myspace.com/hwr7, or search our name on Facebook.

      If the above sounds like your cup of tea, please contact Scott at scott.hecker@... to set up an audition. You know you want to…