AM/FM to Sing at AT&T National Golf Tournament hosted by Tiger Woods

  • John Hosie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2009
      AM/FM is pleased to announce that they will be singing, gratis, at the AT&T National Golf Tournament hosted by Tiger Woods, at the Congressional Country Club in Bethesda, Maryland on July 4, 2009. We will be singing at the entrance to the tournament to entertain those waiting to go in.

      Over the last year, AM/FM has been blessed to be able to minister twice at the Pentagon, at Walter Reed Army Medical Center, and at various Washington, DC area churches. We're also licensed for street performing in the city of Rockville, MD.

      We'll be focused on a blend of Good News Barbershop Gospel, and a selection of patriotic songs barbershop. If there's anyone in the DC area able to commit to rehearse with us in Gaithersburg, MD on Tuesday nights for the next couple of weeks who would like to join us, please contact me. We'd love to fill out the ranks and get a little balance.

      Sincerely,
      John W. Hosie III
      (301) 509 1089

      Microsoft brings you a new way to search the web. Try Bing™ now
      http://www.bing.com?form=MFEHPG&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_MFEHPG_Core_tagline_try bing_1x1