Annual Audition time for A Cappella Showcase Chorus

  • A Cappella Showcase Chorus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17 8:22 AM
      Greetings to all A Cappella Singers in the Baltimore-Washington area!

      Our Mixed Group, known as A Cappella Showcase Chorus, is holding our annual auditions during the month of July.

      If you like to sing and are free on Monday nights, please contact me to set up an audition time for you.  Our chorus of 25 sings a diversified repertoire of popular-style a cappella music...doo wop, rock n roll, vocal jazz, barbershop, gospel, Broadway hits and good old standards...some with vocal percussion.  We provide excellent learning CD's to assist you.  We have a great time and love to perform often for our community.

      We are based in Frederick, MD and centrally located to the I-70/I-270 corridors that lead easily from Baltimore & Washington.

      Give me a call (301) 257-7462 & come meet us at 7:45PM any Monday night.

      Keep music in your life...

      Carolyn Sexton, Musical Director
      A Cappella Showcase Chorus