To all fans of Vocaldente

  • A Cappella Showcase Chorus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2009
      Hi!

      Our A Cappella Showcase Chorus, based in Frederick, MD, were fortunate to have Vocal Dente headline our annual show on their USA Tour recently.  They were enthusiastically received by our show audience,  We would definitely recommend them to any a cappella groups out there on their return.  They are incredible musicians and very entertaining as well.

      As most of you know, they won the Mid-Atlantic Harmony Sweepstakes here last year and went on to win the National Harmony Sweepstakes in LA.  They are first class a cappella!

      We still have a limted supply of their first CD, Let's Misbehave.  These are all autographed and will be a collector's item for sure as they get more exposure in our great country.

      If you're interested, please forward $22.00 ($20.00 + 2.00 postage/mailer) ASAP to:

      A Cappella Showcase Chorus
      11 Maple Grove Court
      Smithsburg, MD 21783

      Please make out your check to A Cappella Showcase Chorus.

      This group is definitely going places in the professional entertainment world.  Add their first CD to your collection now.

      Keep singing...

      Carolyn Sexton, Musical Director
      A Cappella Showcase Chorus