Euphonism at Creme Cafe & Lounge - Wed. 6/10

  • Amanda C. Aldag
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2009
      Join Euphonism for Happy Hour this Wednesday, June 10th!  Enjoy the a cappella ambient sounds for no cover at:

      Creme Cafe & Lounge
      1322 U Street, NW
      Washington, DC 20009

      We'll be performing from 6:30 until 8ish while you drink and dine at one of U Street's finest, just steps away from the U Street Metro station!

      For menu and directions, please visit www.cremedc.com   Reservations are recommended - call (202) 234-1884 to make yours!

      Visit Euphonism at www.euphonism.com
      Can't make it this month?  We'll be back at Creme every 2nd Wednesday - join us on July 14th or August 11th.