Auditions - Tuesday, June 2 in Gaithersburg

  • John Hosie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2009
      AM/FM has been an a cappella men's group in Montgomery County, MD for over 4 1/2 years. We've had a gospel and patriotic focus. We've been performing mostly at nursing homes and hospitals, as well as for our military. Now we're adding other a cappella favorites originally done by artists like the Beach Boys and Billy Joel, and extending where we perfom to other venues.

      We've recently been granted a permit by the City of Rockville to be street performers in the new downtown area. But we can't keep it staffed with our current membership at the level I'd like. So we're reaching out and looking for other men to join us.

      We meet in Gaithersburg, MD, on Tuesday nights, from 7 to 9 PM. If you're a man who likes to sing and interested in joining a group ministry like this, drop by at the Gaithersburg Church of the Nazarene this Tuesday night and give it a try. We'd like to have at least a quartet able to go and perform someplace at least once a week. Sometimes it will be the whole group, other times maybe only four.

      Sincerely,
      John W. Hosie III
      (301) 509 1089

      Windows Liveā„¢: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.