2002 Harmony Sweepstakes Mid-Atlantic Regionals, March 2, 2002, T he Birchmere Music Hall, Alexandria, VA, 7:30 p.m.

  • Ted Donat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2002
      All,

      Please join us for the annual 2002 Harmony Sweepstakes Mid-Atlantic
      Regionals on March 2, 2002 at The Birchmere Music Hall in Alexandria, VA!

      The Festival brings together the most talented women's, men's and mixed
      vocal groups on the Eastern seaboard for an exciting and entertaining a
      cappella competition, but you already knew that!

      This year's venue, The Birchmere Music Hall, is a perfect environment for a
      cappella, and you can even eat to the beat!

      The Birchmere is a fixture on the a cappella circuit and boasts a fantastic
      menu of eats and beverages! We are extremely excited about our new venue!

      Here are the groups who will be competing to travel to the Nationals in San
      Francisco this year:
      * 4 Girls Only - An all female group from Orlando, Florida
      * The Chromatics - A mixed group from the DC area
      * High Five - A mixed group from the DC area
      * The Humbuckers - An all male group from the DC area
      * The Mistics - An all male group from Cincinnati, Ohio
      * PhilHarmonix - A mixed group from Wallingford, Pennsylvania
      * The Tone Rangers - An all male group from the DC area
      * PLUS: The winner of the Atlanta Sub-Regionals!

      We expect a large audience, so we urge you to buy tickets early! Tickets
      are $17 - General Admission. For information on how you can get tickets, go
      to www.dcvocals.com <http://www.dcvocals.com>.

      We can't guarantee that tickets will be available the day of the show, so
      don't wait until the last minute!

      The Birchmere Music Hall is located at
      3701 Mount Vernon Avenue
      Alexandria, Virginia

      For directions, go to www.birchmere.com <http://www.birchmere.com>. Doors
      open at 5:00 p.m. the day of the show.

      The event is being sponsored by the local a cappella group, dcVocals, whose
      musical director, merely by the most amazing coincidence, happens to be me!

      My fellow harmonists will be helping out at the event and hosting the
      Afterglow, which will also be at The Birchmere!

      Please visit www.dcvocals.com <http://www.dcvocals.com> often for
      up-to-the-minute information on the show!

      Also take a look at the attached fancy-schmancy flyer!

      <<E-Flyer - 2002.doc>>
      Hope to see you there!

      Producer
      Harmony Sweepstakes 2002