The MetropoliTones' Dress for Success benefit concert - a great success!

  • MetropoliTones PR
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2009

      The MetropoliTones would like to thank everyone who came to our Dress For Success benefit concert on April 14.  Through the generosity of our audience, we raised $520 for Dress For Success and collected 12 bags of business clothing/attire!

      Also, a big thank you to the other performers who shared the stage with us that night:  the Kim Shultz Improv Theater, Folk It All, and Kierstin Gray!

      Take care,
      The MetropoliTones
      Seven Sisters a cappella

      Come see the MetropoliTones perform again in June!  (details at www.metropolitones.com)