Alexandria Harmonizers Guest Night!

  • Dan O'Brien
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2009
      Singers,

      The Alexandria Harmonizers are holding a Guest Night on Tuesday May 12th at the Durant Center in Alexandria, located at 1605 Cameron Street, about a block from the King Street metro. We start at 7PM, but come a little early and we'll tell you more about the Harmonizers. Here's a video of our last Guest Night: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGGU9Ib4LBo. It was a great time!

      The Harmonizers have entertained at the Kennedy Center, Supreme Court, the White House, and Wolf Trap, as well as concert halls, festivals, and competitions throughout the U.S. and Canada. We recently auditioned for America's Got Talent, and we will be singing at the U.S. Supreme Court again next month. A smaller ensemble within the Harmonizers, Cameron Station, recently won the audience favorite award at the Mid-Atlantic Harmony Sweepstakes, held at the Birchmere in Alexandria. Our repertoire is quite broad, and we sing arrangements in styles ranging from barbershop, to college/contemporary a cappella, to classical. Many us have college a cappella experience.

      For some fun, musical fellowship, come and join us on Guest Night, May 12, or any Tuesday night from 7-10PM at the Durant Center, 1605 Cameron Street, Alexandria, VA. For more information, visit our Facebook Page, http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/The-Alexandria-Harmonizers/40404826347?ref=ts, or send an email to AHMembership@....

      Keep Singing,

      Dan O'Brien
      Alexandria Harmonizers