Seeking Bass Singers

  • Ross E. Wilkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2009
      Greetings!

      Soundworks is currently seeking to audition new Basses. We rehearse in Richmond, VA every Monday night from 7:15-9:45 pm. Sight reading is a plus.

      Formed in 2005, Soundworks is Central Virginia's premiere men's a cappella ensemble. Soundworks has a versatile repertoire that spans many a cappella singing styles from Barbershop to Bop to Franz Biebl. We are a 501(c)(3) NonProfit with a mission to be a good community citizen as well as an ensemble dedicated to performance excellence.

      Soundworks is a proud member of the Greater Richmond Chamber of Commerce, the Contemporary A Cappella League, and the Barbershop Harmony Society.

      If interested, please contact Paul Laurenz at  paul.laurenz@... or at 804-683-4863 for more information. Check us out on the web at http://soundworkschorus.org.