Bass and Tenor Singers wanted for Baltimore Vocal Jazz Ensemble

  • bluek888
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2009
      Hi all! The Baltimore Vocal Jazz Ensemble is currently seeking new members for our Bass and Tenor sections. We rehearse in White Marsh, MD every Thursday night from 7-10pm. Sight reading is a plus.

      The Baltimore Vocal Jazz Ensemble is a an "a cappella pops" organization . It is a unique group singing five to nine part arrangements. The music ranges from swing and ballads of the 40's to the present; Duke Ellington to Madonna. If you liked the smooth blends of the Hi-Lo's and the up-beat jive of Manhattan Transfer, you'll love this group.

      If interested, please contact Kathy at kephelan@... or at 410-935-4485 for more information.