Congratulations to our winners MAXX Factor!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2009
      Congratulations to MAXX Factor on winning this year's Mid-Atlantic
      Regional!

      Here are the complete results:

      Winners: MAXX Factor
      1st Runners Up: DoubleShot!
      2nd Runners Up: Cameron Station

      Audience Favorite: Cameron Station

      Best Original Arrangement: "Joy to the World," DoubleShot!

      No original songs this year.

      Thanks to all the performers, judges, staff, and our wonderful fans, and
      to vocaldente for their superb job of hosting in a foreign language!