LAST CHANCE TO ORDER TICKETS TO BEST A CAPPELLA SHOW IN BALTIMORE/WASHINGTON AREA

  • A Cappella Showcase Chorus
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 3:53 PM
      My VistaPrint Electronic Business Card
      Hey, all you "dyed-in-the wool" A Cappella Fans!

      This week is your LAST CHANCE to get tickets to the fabulous
      A Cappella Showcase Chorus show being held this Sunday, April 5th,
      at 3:00PM at the Linganore High School @ Oakdale.

      This show is a "steal" considering our Guest Stars are none other than
      the incredible VocalDente (their last USA performance on this tour)
      and the super DoubleShot! from Pittsburgh.  DoubleShot! are also our
      musical MC's in addition to performing in their own spot.

      Come on...this is great entertainment for the whole family!  Tickets
      are:  $15.00 - Adults, $12.00 - Students/Seniors & $30.00 for VIP Section.  (Very few VIP seats left so get your order in immediately.)
      (Special Discounts are available to groups of 10 or more.)

      $30.00 will buy you limited seating in VIP Section (center 3 rows).
      VIP's are also invited to attend a VIP Reception from 1:45 to 2:30PM
      with VocalDente.  You can chat with them, bring your camera & get
      a picture, have some refreshments and have the opportunity to buy your autographed CD at the special 50% discounted rate of $10.00.  Last opportunity to purchase VIP Seating is 12:00 Noon on Thursday.  (NO VIP seats will be sold at the door.)

      To purchase tickets NOW, just go directly go to our website - www.ACappellaShowcase.com (no handling fee), put in your credit
      card info and your tickets will be at WILL CALL on Sunday.

      Simple directions to the Ijamsville school are available on our website too.

      Come & enjoy an Absolutely Awesome A Cappella Afternoon!

      See you there...

      Carolyn Sexton & All of our A Cappella Showcase Chorus