TO FANS OF VOCALDENTE & DOUBLESHOT!

  • A Cappella Showcase Chorus
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2009
      My VistaPrint Electronic Business Card
      Greetings to all a cappella music lovers!

      If you are not able to make it to Harmony Sweepstakes OR if you just can't get enough of the fabulous VocalDente & super DoubleShot!, you can catch them one last time this season at our "Absolutely Awesome A Cappella Afternoon" show presented by the soon-to-be famous A Cappella Showcase Chorus on Sunday afternoon, April 5th, at 3:00PM.

      Tickets are ($15.00 - Adults), ($12.00 - Students/Seniors) & ($30.00 for VIP Section).

      For your $30.00 special limited seating, you will get to meet VocalDente up close & personal when you attend our VIP Reception from 1:45 to 2:30PM.  Come & chat with them, bring your camera & get a picture, have some refreshments and buy your autographed CD at the 50% discounted price of $10.00.  VIP seating is limited to the center 3 rows and tickets are going fast so don't delay.

      You can purchase your tickets directly by going to our website - www.ACappellaShowcase.com  (no handling fee) or contact any chorus member.  (Easy directions to our show site are there as well.)

      This is one Show you'll never forget...see you there!

      Carolyn Sexton, Musical Director