Sweeps Tickets - Get 'em before they're GONE!

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2009
      Dear Mid-Atlantic Fans,

      Just a note to let you know that tickets are going FAST! We are already
      at 269 tickets sold as of today. That is well ahead of our pace for the
      last three years, and more than halfway to another sellout (500)!

      PLEASE don't wait till the last minute!

      Get your tickets NOW!

      And thanks to all of our loyal fans who have bought tickets!

      --- In midatlantic-acappella@yahoogroups.com, "tdonat1" <tdonat@...>

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 11, 2009

        Dear Fans,

        Well, it looks like we are on our way to another...you-know-what (I can't say it - too superstitious...).  If you haven't gotten your tickets, please drop whatever you are doing and head over to www.birchmere.com and BUY THEM NOW!!!

        Don't be stuck without a ticket to the hottest show in town on April 4th!

        A few updates:

        First, we are sad to report that Glorious has had to drop out of the competition.  We will be sorry not to hear their gospel strains this year.

        We are delighted to report that Sweeps stalwarts and 2005 regional champs Cartoon Johnny won the New York regional this past weekend.  Congrats, guys!  Our winners will face some stiff competition in San Francisco!

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 18, 2009
          Dear Mid-Atlantic Fans,

          Only 116 seats left for the hottest ticket in town!

          Don't delay! Get your tickets for the 2009 Sweeps today!

          Best,
          Ted Donat