TO ALL A CAPPELLA FANS IN THE GREATER BALTIMORE/WASHINGTON AREA...

  • Carolyn Sexton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      If you just can't get enough of the famous VocalDente from Germany and Double-Shot!, popular boy band from Pittsburgh, why not join us for "An Absolutely Awesome A Cappella Afternoon" presented by our mixed group, A Cappella Showcase Chorus.  This "really big Show" will be held in the Frederick, MD area on Sunday, April 5th, at 3:00PM.

      Tickets:  Adults - $15.00 / Students (any age) & Seniors (60+) - $12.00

      Would you like to meet VocalDente up close & personal?  Then, you can buy a special VIP ticket for $30.00.  You will get not only a seat in our reserved VIP Section (center 3 rows), but you are invited to attend the VIP Reception from 1:45 to 2:30PM where you can chat with them, have a bit of refreshments, and buy your autographed CD at the discounted price of $10.00 - regular price is $20.00).  Now that's a bargain you won't want to miss!

      Purchase your VIP tickets today (tell 'em JOE sent you).  Order these limited tickets NOW as there are only 60 available out of 700.  Go to our website - www.ACappellaShowcase.com to purchase any of our tickets.  We'll mail them to you or you can pick them up at Will Call.  Hurry so you won't be disappointed!  I hear this Show is gonna be a BIG SELL OUT!

      See ya there...

      Sarah Barrett, Ticket Chair