A Cappella Night at New Deal Cafe - Friday 1/30

  • Amanda C. Aldag
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2009
      Join Euphonism at New Deal Cafe in Greenbelt, MD as we host our monthly a cappella night this Friday, January 30th at 8 pm.

      This month's guest include -

      The Stu-dio Singers of Laurel, MD
      Harmonization Without Representation of Washington, DC
      and VP Solo Artist Isaac Cohen of Waldorf, MD

      Don't miss a great night of vocal music - No cover and the food is delicious!

      For more information please visit www.euphonism.com

      For directions and menu check out www.newdealcafe.com

      See you Friday at 8 pm!
      Euphonism