Bowdoin group looking for gigs in the southeast!

  • mrwubs@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2009
      Bowdoin's oldest a cappella group, the Meddiebempsters, will be coming
      down for our annual tour this spring from March 14th-March 21st. We
      are looking for a cappella gigs from Washington DC to Georgia (give or
      take a couple of states) and are excited to sing at colleges, high
      schools and special events. Our repertoire ranges from classic
      barbershop four-part harmonies to the latest hit song on the radio!

      You can contact Brian at mrwubs@... and look on our website,
      meddies.com for more information about our group.