DCVOCALS NEWS

  • Ted Donat
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2001
      DCVOCALS NEWS:

      We've got some exciting announcements to share with all of you, and we hope
      you'll
      keep reading until you get to that part. If not, you might miss out on the
      most exciting a cappella-related news of the hour!

      First on the list of exciting news: dcVocals has entered the digital age
      with a bang! By which we mean, we're proud to announce our new web site!
      You can view this feat of technical virtuosity for yourself by simply
      pointing your web browser to http://www.dcvocals.com and the Internet will
      do the rest.

      In other news, dcVocals will be performing at the Pageant of Peace
      (http://www.pageantofpeace.org/) on Tuesday, December 11, at 8:00 PM. The
      show will be at the Ellipse in our nation's capitol. Come on, come all,
      this is your chance to see dcVocals for FREE!!

      Finally, dcVocals is pleased as punch to welcome our three newest members:
      Dan Hoy, Mark Paist, and Tony Simpson. They're nice boys, and we think
      they'll go far.

      So, to summarize:
      -Come see us on the 11th
      -Check out our new web site
      -Send us flowers and beer for our new members

      Yours,
      dcVocals