A Cappella Night at New Deal - this Friday!

  • Amanda C. Aldag
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2008
      Join Euphonism on Friday, December 19th at New Deal Cafe in Greenbelt, MD for our monthly a cappella night.

      This month's guest is BlueLine - The Washington, D.C.-based, mixed sextet a cappella group performs an eclectic mixture of jazz, swing, and contemporary music.

      The evening is free and the Cafe has delicious food and drink available for purchase.  The show begins at 8 pm.

      Check out more at -

      Pick out your dinner at www.newdealcafe.com

      See you Friday!