Looking for A Cappella Singers in the Baltimore Area

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2008
      The Herb Dimmock Singers are looking for male and female voices with
      strong reading skills in the Baltimore, Maryland, metro area.

      We are a unique ensemble of a cappella singers that was formally established in
      2003. Our founders joined from other Baltimore choral institutions,
      who had a dedicated interest in forming an excellent a cappella choir
      of just 20 to 30 singers. The group regularly performs throughout the
      Baltimore-Washington region offering Fall and Spring programs that
      include music of many genres and traditions.

      The repertoire is constantly expanding, and program input is encouraged from its
      members.

      If you are interested in auditioning, please contact Herb
      Dimmock at (717)533-6873 or thdimmock@...