New Holiday CD from the MetropoliTones!

  • Metropolitones PR
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2008
      The MetropoliTones' Wintery Mix CD has arrived!  Round, red, and more refined than a Yankee candle, each CD is sure to please the most discerning guys and gals on your gift list. Holiday favorites include: Jingle Bells, Gabriel's Message, Winter Wonderland, Christmas Time is Here, We Wish You A Merry Christmas, Hinay Ma Tov, Deck The Halls, and Carol Of The Bells.
      "Wintery Mix," by NY's premier vocal band composed of Seven Sisters Colleges alumnae, may be previewed and purchased on our website, http://www.metropolitones.com
      • "A work of utter genius. Transformative." - Shirley MacLaine
      • "I felt this thrill go up my leg as I listened... I mean, I don't have that too often."  - Chris Matthews
      • "Sultry yet soothing...  This CD keeps me sane.  Arf!" - Tinkerbell, Paris Hilton's dog
      • "Nice Ding Dongs." - Pres. George W. Bush on Carol Of The Bells
      • "It was the first gift I gave Blake when he got outta the slammer. He bloody loves the thing." - Amy Winehouse
      • "Buy a 'Wintery Mix?' for every man, woman and caribou? You betcha!" - Gov. Sarah Palin

      Thanks and happy listening!
      The MetropoliTones
      *Disclaimer: These reviews are ... Quelle surprise!... not real.