Two Kismet shows next week - with Euphonism and Capital Blend!

  • Catherine Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2008
      Next week is a Kismet + Euphonism double-header-- we've got two shows, one on each side of the beltway.... two great options for any DC-area a cappella fans!!

      Wednesday, 19 November: Kismet hosts Euphonism and Capital Blend at Jammin' Java! Three great groups, one great show! Join us in warmly welcoming Capital Blend to the DC a cappella scene at the "Best Live Music Venue in the DC Area".
      - Jammin' Java, 227 Maple Ave E, Vienna, VA
      - Show starts promptly at 7:30 PM
      - Tickets are $12, either at the door or in advance via phone (703-255-1566 x8)
      - http://www.jamminjava.com

      Friday, 21 November: Euphonism hosts Kismet at their monthly a cappella night in Greenbelt, MD, at the New Deal Cafe! The show is free - but bring money for food and drink (yummy Middle eastern cuisine!).
      - New Deal Cafe, 113 Centerway, Roosevelt Center, Greenbelt, MD
      - Show starts at 8:00 PM
      - http://www.newdealcafe.com

      We hope to see you there!!
      Kismet and Euphonism