SPECIAL CHRISTMAS CHORUS IN FREDERICK, MD AREA

  • Carolyn Sexton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2008
      My VistaPrint Electronic Business Card
      HI TO ALL FINE SINGERS IN OUR AREA!

      Greetings from A Cappella Showcase Chorus...you are welcome to come (no obligation to join) to sing with our mixed a cappella group (SATB) for the next 3 Mondays (7:30PM - 10:00PM) and then perform with us on the first weekend in December.  (One of our performances that weekend will be as strolling carolers for the Frederick Candlelight House Tour on Saturday, Dec. 6th, from 5:00PM - 9:00PM...with lots of stops for hot chocolate & goodies to eat.)

      If you're a sight reader, our holiday repertoire will be a snap for you.  If you don't read music, we have good learning CD's for you to take home to practice.  While our normal repertoire is always memorized, we do use our decorated red notebooks from which we sing at our holiday performances.

      If you love to sing contemporaaryy &  traditional Christmas carols as much as we do, please give a call to (301) 257-7462 for directions and further information.

      Give YOURSELF a MUSICAL GIFT this year...

      Come SING with the soon-to-be-famous A CAPPELLA SHOWCASE CHORUS!

      Happy Holidays ~

      Carolyn Sexton, Musical Director