Dundalk-appella 2 -- December 6 -- Don't Miss This Show

  • kathleenseay
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2008
      Raising Our Voices for the Arts in Dundalk

      This is the show you've been waiting for. All genres -- all great:
      doo-wop, gospel, barbershop, vocal band, '40s girl group, chamber,
      jazz

      Dundalk Middle School 7:00-10:00 p.m. Sat., December 6
      7400 Dunmanway
      Dundalk, MD 21222 (easy access to I-95)

      Performers: Stardust Memories, Ringers, Snow Day, Smooth Teaze,
      Notified, Patapsco HS Vocal Jazz and Chamber Choir - and a few
      surprises

      Tickets: $20 (for tickets & details www.dundalkapella.com)
      $10 for high school/college students
      (children 7-12 w paying adult - Free)

      Great entertainment for the entire family

      Sponsored by: Baltimore Art & Music Project and Ports America, Inc.

      Kathy Seay 410-913-0161 or 410-284-0689 kathy@...