SAVE THE DATE: 2009 Sweeps on April 4, 2009 at The Birchmere

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2008
      Dear Mid-Atlantic A Cappella Fans,

      We are pleased to announce that we have secured a date for the 2009
      Harmony Sweepstakes Mid-Atlantic Regional! The event will take place on
      Saturday, April 4, 2009 at our beloved Birchmere Music Hall!

      Regional and National champs vocaldente are excited to return to host!

      Stay tuned for more details!

      Producer/Regional Director
      Harmony Sweepstakes Mid-Atlantic Regional