3 upcoming Kismet shows!

  • Catherine Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2008
      Hello all -

      Kismet is delighted to have three upcoming shows in the next month! Here are the details:

      Wednesday, 29 October: California Tortilla, Bethesda, MD (4862 Cordell Ave)
      - We'll be helping the Bethesda location of California Tortilla celebrate their newly-built patio!
      - We'll be singing 2 ~30-minute sets, starting at 6:30
      - Free!
      - http://www.californiatortilla.com

      Wednesday, 19 November: Jammin' Java, 227 Maple Ave E, Vienna, VA
      - Show starts promptly at 7:30 PM
      - Tickets are $12, either at the door or in advance via phone (703-255-1566 x8)
      - Two other local groups will be opening the show, Euphonism (http://www.euphonism.com) and Capital Blend
      - http://www.jamminjava.com

      Friday, 21 November: New Deal Cafe, 113 Centerway, Roosevelt Center, Greenbelt, MD
      - This is a monthly a cappella night hosted by Euphonism (http://www.euphonism.com)
      - Show starts at 8:00 PM
      - Free!
      - http://www.newdealcafe.com